Thursday, December 24, 2009

Daily Keemo. 12.24. It Is For Her I Will Paint A Queen




It Is For Her I Will Paint A Queen
Click



She always tells me that I don't use enough purple. It is true, I don't. However, for her I will. She also tells me that I don't paint enough Queens. It is true, I don't. However, for her I will. (She was referrencing a series of queens I painted, when she was a little girl) She says she has been thinking alot about things lately. Thinking about things in a way that she had not been thinking about them before. Things that didn't have meaning before, now have taken on new meaning. As time moves forward, she is moving forward and the world is opening up in ways that were unimaginable to her just a couple of years ago and being so close to someone who is on the changing tidal wave of youth reminds me to keep my own world open and allow myself the pleasure of having things take on new meanings and it is for her that I will use purple and it is for her that I will paint a queen. ...Enjoy!


Visit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter

No comments: