Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daily Keemo. 12.22. Somewhere Between Sad And Melancholy




Somewhere Between Sad And Melancholy
Click



I know that I sometimes share things in these stories that are not the most uplifting or they sometimes dwell on the places in life that exist somewhere between sad and melancholy. We all visit that place from time to time and as I write this I can't help but think that it isn't even necessarily that of a bad place to be from time to time. (It is just important that you don't stay there for too long) As I have mentioned before, I get a lot of letters and email from people that open up and share stories with me in return. Many of these stories make me realize that no matter how many bumps there may have been in my road, many others are 10 times more so and in comparison my path is as flat as glass and as tranquil as holding hands. These are the stories that really make my heart burst. Not only for what these people have gone through but that they would consider sharing with me and it reminds me that these portraits and this art is not really about the colors and lines but about the connections between people and time and healing and growth and existence and in all of that is meaning and in the end it is the painting that is least remembered...Enjoy!


Visit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter

No comments: