Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Keemo. 12.10. It's All Floating Around Up There Up Above The Eyes




It's All Floating Around Up There Up Above The Eyes

Click



I have been working on the book most of the evening and feel like I have kind of run out of words for the day. Well, maybe not ran out of them but more of ran out of the ability to piece them together in any way that might be worth a damn. I suppose it is a good thing that I have the paints. I guess as long as I don't have painter's block and writer's block on the same day, it will all turn out just fine. Either way, everything is a bit scrambled up top and everything is floating around up there above the eyes and I suppose it all works it way out of there sometime and somehow but until then I guess it just this painting and these words....Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: