Sunday, December 20, 2009

Daily Keemo. 12.20. It's Not The Real World In The Photo Of Him On The White House Lawn




It's Not The Real World In The Photo Of Him On The White House Lawn
Click



I have this crazy cold and my head feels like there is a small volkswagon parked in between my ears and on top of it all I had to go to the optometrist and get my eyes checked because I always seem to keep putting it off. (Sidenote: My optometrist is the nephew of the late President Gerald Ford and in his office is a picture of him as a kid on the white house lawn. He might be one of the nicest men I have ever met. The eye doctor, that is.) Anyway, back to this portrait. As I sat in the waiting room, with the VW parked between my ears, this guy to my right starts commenting on our new president and let's just say his view could not have been more opposite than my own view. The cold medicine was running thick through my viens and as I watched his mouth move, the words bounced off my glazed eyes like birds flying into windows and I just kept wishing they would call my name and they eventually did and I as I walked away I could hear him turn to the person on his other side and continue the conversation right where he left off with me and I couldn't wait to get to the room with the old black and white photo of the doctor as a boy on the White House lawn and take out my contacts and have the world be a complete and invisible blur....Enjoy!


Visit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter

 

No comments: