Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daily Keemo. 12.15. Portrait of A Corporate Citizen




Portrait of A Corporate Citizen
(or more reasons to create your own life with your own hands and own mind)

Click



To be honest, the story that I want to write for this painting, I can't. Well, at least I shouldn't publish it here at this time. I pride myself on being pretty open with all these words and sometimes there are things that I can't be open about because it impacts me and those that depend on me in a way that is greater than the result of what is ever generated here. Is this being less open? Does it impact any artistic merit that may exist? Well, with my stuff, the answer is no. All of these paints and words are really just a snapshot of this moment and just like any snapshot, you don't always get the whole story but you take the information you are presented with and fill in the gaps as you feel in order to connect with it some way. It's kind of like seeing old photos of people that you don't know. To some degree it is not that difficult to find something to relate to when you look at them even without any information at all. I think that is how it is going to be with this painting. A title and an image and enough information here to make it possible to fill in the gaps....Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Keemo on Facebook

No comments: