Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daily Keemo. 8.11. I'm Not An Expert

I'm Not An Expert

Click to view details

This painting has undergone three complete transformations. Under this painting is another painting and under that painting is another painting and if you look closely (it is hard to see in the scan) you can see hints of the underpainting showing through. I suppose the same thing could be said about each one of us, although, I would guess there are many more layers and I suppose each one of those layers still show though at different times. That is just my guess but I'm not an expert. I'm just a painter. Either way, there is a message in all of this and tonight it just seems sufficient to let it be what it is and for all of us to find our own reflection in it... Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: