Monday, August 23, 2010

Daily Keemo. 8.23. So Far Away From That Moment

So Far Away From That Moment

Click to view details

I couldn't sleep last night. This is not unusual so I got up and went downstairs and the tiles on the floor in the kitchen were cold under my bare feet because it is winter and and it was 4:14 AM. Out the window I could see that snow was falling down in huge, slow flakes and standing at the window, in the blue light of the streetlamp, the street was silent and the house was silent and I was silent and I just looked out and went over things and thought about people and places and words and events and the past and the future and how sitting there in the dark looking at the reflection in the glass, I had no real connection to any of it. It all seemed so far away from that moment, in the dark. Eventually, the snow stopped and so did my daydreams at the window and I walked back up the stairs, still disconnected from everything. Enjoy!



Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: