Friday, August 13, 2010

Daily Keemo. 8.13. Portrait of the Devil With Tree

Portrait of the Devil With Tree

Click to view details

Another devil. This time it is on a wood veneer wallcovering with a square pattern in it. I have to be honest. I love wood. Especially, acrylic paint on wood. I have to be honest about something else as well... I love the Devil linocut series. I know, I'm not supposed to say that about my own artwork but it's true. There is something fun about painting the devil like this with bright colors, blue lips and a solitary colorful tree and it reminds me that it a good place to be in life that you can do exactly what you feel like doing and it is OK and heck, maybe even someone smiles along the way. Can't beat it. So, with that, a portrait of the devil with blue lips, on wood veneer with a single, solitary tree that I would love to fall asleep under.

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: