Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Keemo. 02.02. There Is A Photo On The Wall And It Is Of Tomorrow



There Is A Photo On The Wall And It Is Of Tomorrow
Click to view details


It's just the two of us in the house tonight and she is the shower and I can hear the water running from the floor above me and I am here at the keys and there is a wine glass and a lotto ticket and a lamp and addresses and numbers scribbled on a piece of paper and on the wall is taped a photo of my dead grandmother and I talking in the Michigan sun and she is leaning in very close to me because she couldn't hear very well in those final days before it was all over and the picture reminds me not wait for things to happen because they won't and you have to make them happen and there is a stack of paintings to my right and behind me there are paintings drying on the desk and just now I hear the shower turn off from the floor above and  

everything in this moment
is now silent.


...Enjoy!


 


 


Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: