Friday, February 19, 2010

Daily Keemo. 02.19. And I Fell Out Of Bed Twice



And I Fell Out Of Bed Twice
Click to view details

I remember laying on the floor in my room and my feet were propped up on the bed and I stared up at the ceiling fan, getting lost in it going around and around and there was music (because there always is) and I remember the lyrics still to this day and he sang "Fifteen minutes with you, Oh, I wouldn't say no... " and on the other side of the door in the other room I knew he was there with his cigarettes burning away in the ashtray with his anger and ignorance and general dislike but somehow it didn't matter for a change because now there was love and I was in it and everything else flew away on the spinning blades of the fan above me.



Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: