Monday, June 15, 2009

Daily Keemo. 6.15. I Was Late Again Tonight




I Was Late Again Tonight

Click



I was late again tonight. I was late last night too. Dinner had already been eaten and dishes were put away and mail had been opened and everyone was already caught up on their days activities and then I stroll in and everyone is winding down and I sit at the counter in the kitchen and eat leftovers and page through a magazine that came in the mail today and I notice there are only a couple lights on and I appear to be the only one making noise around the house. It's now 11:30 and it's quiet and this bright yellow paper was on my desk and it just seemed perfect in the dimly lit house. While drawing on these yellow stripes, I thought how I was not going to be late tomorrow and miss out on the life that was going on while I was away. I guess, with that...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

2 comments:

Cecilie Dahlerup said...

I love it!
They are all so great!

Keemo said...

Thanks Cecilie!