Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daily Keemo. 6.10. To My Left On The Desk And The Paint Is Still Wet.




To My Left On The Desk And The Paint Is Still Wet

Click



Every year there is a big arts festival held downtown and every year I don't participate in any capacity other than walking around sampling the food from the food booths, walking through the galleries and different art exhibits, stopping at the different stages and listening to the different music and every year I think, maybe I'll submit something to the show this year and then every year I think I am just not cut out for juried art shows and I am pretty sure that my art is not either and I know that it isn't about the show because it never has been. So, as soon as I am done writing this, we are off to downtown to do all of the above while my own artwork lays to my left on the desk and the paint is still wet and sometime next week this painting will be shipped a long way from the exibits and the food booths and the stages and the people and my desk and into a home that I will probably never see and as I write this I realize... that is exactly how it should be... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: