Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daily Keemo 11.22 - Drinking For The Wrong Reasons




A Vague Story About The Effect Others Can Have On Your Heart

or (I drank a little more and probably for the wrong reasons)


Click

I remember when he left I walked around with a heavy heart for about a year. I am pretty sure that during this time I drank a little more and probably for the wrong reasons. I am pretty sure many of those sleepless nights where because of him leaving. I am pretty sure that I caught myself at times just staring out of window a long way from that moment. However, it wasn't depression, it wasn't sadness, it was simply this strange void inside in the spot where he used to reside. As time passed though, I realized that in a way I was free from him now and lugging my heavy heart around was no real way to exist as a human being. I also realized that all those things he had said had no truth and I could begin living the life that I wanted to live. Who "he" is in this story, is not important. What is important, is I suppose many of us have a "he" in our lives and we just need to see that life is good all around and we all have value and the tricky part is just seeing our own value when we look at the mirror into ourselves and no longer see something in us that really doesnt exist. With that, here is to learning that life opens up when you walk without a heavy heart ... Enjoy!



www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

que lindas creaciones
me encantado las "grandes cabezas"

muy bueno ;)