Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daily Keemo 11.11




The Songs Ended And Started And Ended And Started
Click

I am tired. It was one of those long days. My eyes are a bit dark and a bit swollen and I am feeling like I just want to go to sleep. I got home late. The house is already quiet. I grabbed a Leinenkugel out of the fridge, opened it, and took a swig. I walked up to the desk and looked at the half finished paintings spread out and turned to my right and put some music on. (The Postal Service if you are wondering) It was perfect. I grabbed a new sheet of paper and worked on this painting. The Leinenkugel went down well and the songs ended and started and ended and started and the work for today is finally complete. It's time to turn off the lights and go upstairs... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: