Monday, November 10, 2008

Daily Keemo 11.10 - Ninja



Election Day Ninja
Click

I was standing in line at the polls this morning daydreaming and I was thinking about what I was going to paint tonight. The two people who were in front of me in line were perfect portrait candiates but that will have to wait until later. Then the person behind me commented on my ninja button I was wearing. (The first Keemo Ninja button Series 1 - Button #1. Sorry had to keep that one for myself.) So, we started talking about painting and art and she said I should do an election day painting. So, I have been thinking about it on and off all day and decided it was best to do an Election Day Ninja.(Im not one for painting flags, candidates, start and stripes, bald eagles all that jazz. It not that Im not necessarily patriotic. Im just not one to paint it). Now, while the Ninja doesnt show its colors while lurking around in the dark unnoticed you can bet that underneath that black outfit are his true colors reflecting in the stainless steel of his throwing stars... I have a feeling that tonight he will celebrate... With that... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: