Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daily Keemo. 9.14. Portrait Of The Devil In The City

Portrait Of The Devil In The City

Click to view details

The next painting from the devil series. This particular painting has actually been hanging around the house for a while because, well to be honest, I wanted to look at it longer. It is one of the first from The Devil Series and is one of my favorites. Anyway, it is time to let this one go. Those of you who have followed my work for a long time, know that I don't like to keep my own artwork around the house for too long. (It makes it harder to move forward as a painter if you cling to what you have done in the past. Not to mention, I would much rather have my walls filled with other artists. That is for another story though). Well, I guess that it is it for this one, the rest of the story is up to you.

... Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: