Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daily Keemo. 9.23. The Illusion of Years By The Minutes And Seconds



The Illusion of Years By The Minutes And Seconds
Click To View Details

I look at the watch on my wrist and wonder why I even wear it. I only watch the time when it is 2:00 AM and I wish that I was tired and I know it is going to hurt when the morning alarm goes off but no matter what, sleep doesn't come easy anymore.

The watch on my wrist has a red face and was made in Germany and the band is made of black rubber and it tells me the time, but that is all it does. I remember when I was in Germany and we were walking down an old street and everything was closed and we stopped and looked into a small store window that was full of watches and diamonds and we kept walking up to where we saw people drinking beers at tables outside and their German words seemed loud and we sat at a table and our English words were quiet and the beer was good and the watch I was wearing then was from Switzerland with a white face.

It is currently 2:37 AM and I know my eyes will be dark in the morning before coffee and after the shower and the commute and the highways and the punch clock and I will take a seat at my desk and look my wrist watch, yellow face, silver band, Swiss made and know that six hours ago I was writing these words and as I drink from my coffee I will remember that time doesn't really have to mean anything and the more emphasis you put on time the more things slip away and are gone forever.

... Enjoy!

Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On Twitter

No comments: