Monday, September 13, 2010

Daily Keemo. 9.13. I Suppose There Are Other Things Now

I Suppose There Are Other Things Now

Click to view details

It is still fairly early and the girls are making popcorn the old fashioned way and I can hear them moving the pan around on the stove and they are laughing and squealing only like girls that age can do and I remember being that age when Saturday nights where full of so many things that are long gone now and sitting here at the desk I have a hard time even thinking of what those are. I suppose there are other things now and the list is too long for this story but those of you who are my age already know what that list is and those of you who aren't are probably not even caring about all of these words right now.

... Enjoy!


Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: