Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daily Keemo. 8.4. Better To Be Over Head Than Under Foot




Better To Be Over Head Than Under Foot

Click



I walk around with my head in the clouds. A lot. Part ADD and part daydream and part who knows what else. I am sure that in some medical journal somewhere, there is a specific diagnosis for it and there is probably even a pill or an injection or a therapy to fix it, to bring me down out of them clouds but between you and me, I don't think it really needs fixing. The other part of it is I know many of you are up there too and frankly I would rather being hanging out there with you art lovin folks than down here with well... non-art loving folks. Well, honestly, I don't know where I am going with this. I guess wherever I end up it is with this painting... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: