Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Keemo. 8.11. All The Hopes That Goes Along With It




All The Hopes That Goes Along With It

Click



It's late and I am much closer to the morning alarm than I should be. There is this painting and all the hopes that go along with it and someday there will be no morning alarm and I am sure of it and it will only come at the hands of these paintings and these words and as I paint and daydream and write, it is this moment in which I can be who I am and open up my gut and make it real and there is no pretense of anything, but what is. We all need that thing that we do that we define as us. We define it. It does not define us. This how we know when we have found that which makes us whole. With that, here is to finding that thing in your life that is you and that you make yours... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: