Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daily Keemo. 6.8. Did I Tell You Already?



Did I Tell You Already?
Click to view details

My face turns red when I drink. Of course, last night there was a large group of people so I drank more than usual and the night before that was the same thing and for a moment I found myself alone at a table and there was a hum of conversation floating above all of our heads and I looked into the distance and thought about things and sipped at my beer and maybe even gave the illusion that I had wanted to be alone at the table with my beer and my thoughts but it wasn't the case. I imagined the small talk taking place and there were tables with laughter and tables with quiet discussion and tables with everything in between and at my table was a discussion of one and then she sat down and smiled and started talking and she saved me and did I tell you that my face turns red when I drink?

 .... Enjoy! 

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: