Saturday, June 19, 2010

Daily Keemo. 6.19. Not Too Much So The Rain Stays Out



Not Too Much So The Rain Stays Out
Click To View Details

1.) Self doubt hangs in the air tonight and under my desklamp I find the colors are thinking the same thing.

2.) The window is cracked just enough to let air in but not too much so the rain stays out.

3.) There is music on and sometimes I don't hear it because I am some place else and rarely do you get visitors when you are there.

4.) I kept putting black down on the paper because black is the only paint color that covers up the mess you make.

5.) There is a reason for everything but at the moment I can't think of what any of those might be.

6.) Self doubt hangs in the air tonight and as I write this the rest of the world moves on and the meaning is found somewhere between my hand and yours.


... Enjoy!

Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On Twitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nose makes me think of toast. ; )