Friday, June 4, 2010

Daily Keemo. 6.4. A Meeting Between Time, An Object, A Moment And You



A Meeting Between Time, An Object, A Moment And You
Click to view details

Those where the years when I just wanted to leave. There was a world to see but I was still in school and I was sure that the rest of the world was spinning around while I rotted away in a little lower class suburb in West Michigan figuring out what everything was about and where I fit into it. It was around this time that I discovered painting, writing and Tropic of Cancer. There are moments in your life when the timing of discovery could not be more perfect. As if a meeting had been arranged by someone between time, an object, a moment and you and it comes together and moves you through your current place in life. I drank in Tropic of Cancer in a few days and then started it right over and read it again in a few days. I still have the original copy that I read way back then. Somehow, over the years, the first 10 pages have gone missing, the covers is ripped and thumbsucked and as I skimmed through the remaining pages and randomly sampled paragraphs and sentences, I decided that I am going to work on turning the rest of the pages of this same book into my own work of art as a tip of that hat to those days and these words and here it continues with page 61. So, with that here is #7 of the series and it will be complete when there are no more pages left...Enjoy!

.... Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: