Monday, October 26, 2009

Daily Keemo. 10.26. Daydream On US131 North




Daydream On US131 North

Click



I was thinking of him while driving down the rainy highway this evening. I think of him often. I have not seen him in years. It has been about 15 years, I suppose. I remember when I was young and things weren't going well and life was much more complicated and I didn't have a place to sleep and eat and he let me in and there was a couch in his room and it was brown and there was heat and blankets and every day was about art and music and freedom and life had no boundries and and either did we and I look back and can't believe that most of us survived (r.i.p Brandon) and it seems like an eternity from this moment as I sit here at these keys but I know that if it wasn't for him and his kindness and his openess, that there is a good chance I wouldn't be here either. Well, with that, here is to him and his generosity and kindess and not forgetting those people in your life who help you grow to become something more than you are...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: