Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Keemo. 10.13. End of Something. Start of Something.




End of Something. Start of Something.

Click



I was in line at the post office in Easttown and the line was long and people were getting impatient and it was Friday and it felt like everyone just was just ready to be done doing things that had to be done (like going to the post office) and maybe that was just me but I guess that is what Fridays are right? The end of something or the start of something and these were the things that I was thinking about when I heard, "Hey, I remember you" from behind me. Knocked out of my daydream I turn around to stare a really tall guy right in the chest and I look up see a big smile and a big bald head. "Well, I remember you too" and we shook hands. It was right around the time of the election and it was a Friday, just like this one and there was a long line and we started talking and we hit it off and standing there we made an unlikely pair but we hit it off again and we made small talk again and he brought up politics a bit and the economy a bit and the weather a bit and before I knew it I was getting called up to the desk. I hitched my thumb to the desk, "Well, it's my turn" and I turned and went to the desk. By the time I finished up, he was already at another teller and I walked back past the long line of people all staring straight ahead and not saying a word and afraid to make eye contact and as I walked to the car it started to rain and I kept my pace the same and let the raindrops fall as they may...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: