Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daily Keemo. 10.11. Memories Are Made Of This

<CENTER><P><BR><br /><STRONG><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>Memories Are Made Of This</FONT></STRONG></FONT><br />Click</P></CENTER><P align=left>It is Saturday today and there is music as I write this and there are paints too. The green, red, white, blue and black that you see here and many other colors to my left that are laying and waiting and did I mention there is music? I have the music library on shuffle and up now is Dean Martin and he is singing how "Memories Are Made of This" and what a damn fine song that is to hear right now and I know in the back of my mind that this moment will probably be one of those that gets forgotten when I look back 10 years from now. I suppose that is exactly the reason that I write about these small moments that happen during a day that will be forgotten in between all the big moments and so maybe by writing all these down day after day that Dean Martin is hitting it on the head and memories are indeed made of this...Enjoy!<br />&nbsp;<br /> <br /><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>www.KeemoGallery.com<BR>  Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter</FONT></P>

Posted via web from keemo's posterous

No comments: