Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daily Photo 01.08


God Wants You and/or Uncommon Products For Married Men. 1963.
(Click Picture)


Here is another ad I ran across in a magazine from 1963. They just don't make them like they used to. The top ad claims "God Want You" and goes on to explain why. I swear I saw the same exact ad on a billboard on the way home from work. I think it just read "Got God?" in big white letters on a solid black background. (Sidenote: how long can they run the "Got Milk?" Spinoffs into the ground?) The bottom has "Uncommon Products for Married Men." Im guessing that God was not in that catalog. Well, I guess not as much has changed as I thought, over the last 45 years. As always ... Enjoy!

2 comments:

lu said...

great painting
(good choice of colors!)

:)

lu

Keemo said...

thanks lu!