Monday, January 28, 2008

Daily Keemo 01.28

It's Her Birthday Today. 7.25" x 10"
(Click Picture)



It's her birthday today. We all woke up early and had a wonderful breakfast at Marie Catribs this morning. We were going to get some birthday cake to go, for later. However, they didnt have the cake we wanted, so we got cup-cakes instead. (If you are in or near Grand Rapids, MI at any time in your life, I highly recommend visiting them for some fine eats and nice people. Get the turkish coffee!) Alright, I got sidetracked, where was I? Oh yeah... it's her birthday today. She is gone for a little while this afternoon, so I thought I would sneak in a little painting time. I should cut this short as she will be back soon and we have some cup-cakes to eat, candles to blow out and a song to sing.... So, with that and since I know she will be reading this, how about joining me in big, "Happy Birthday!"... Enjoy!

No comments: