Monday, October 22, 2007

Conwoman From San Diego

I used to live in San Diego. I was 19, worked at a movie theater. Just a midwestern kid having a wonderful time in California. I shared an apartment with 3 friends. There was this little old lady who used to sit in a wheel chair near the entrance to our apartment. She was always asking for handouts. Of course we all gave her what we could. We felt bad and dang, she reminded us all of our own Moms who were thousands of miles away. Well, long story short, there was a big hill that was near our apartment. One day we are driving up that hill and what do we see but that lady pushing her wheel chair up the hill. Walking just fine. "I thought she couldnt walk!" yelled one of us. "Me too!" we all chimed in. Well, needless to say, I learned a couple valuable lesson that day. You can fill in what those are but here is to the old lady who swindled us for our moola and who I am sure is still pushing her chair up that hill!...Enjoy!


Featured Painting: Lady From San Diego Who Swindled Money From Us.
(Click Picture)

No comments: