Thursday, October 25, 2007

All Your Base Are Belong To KEEMO

I had to swing in to the store yesterday to grab some snacks for a family party I was going to. I went with the old standard chips and salsa (Jacks Salsa..yum!) Oh, I had a hankering for those candy corns...so picked those up with some peanuts. Man, mix them together and it is tasty. So, I get up in line with my 4 items and there was a guy in front of me who had his head in a big bandage. I was thinking at first that it must be for some Halloween party but then as he turned he had the most serious look of pain I have seen in a long time. Then I noticed his right arm was in bandages as well. I wish there was something else that happened with this story but there isnt. I checked out my snacks and made the long drive to the party thinking how lucky I was to be in good health. So, here is to all of us keeping our heads out of big bandages...Enjoy!

Featured Painting:Man With Head Injury At The Store.
(Click Picture)

No comments: