Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Keemo. 12.20.10 Shadows On Faces On The Walls Of Memory

Shadows On Faces On The Walls Of Memory

Click to view details

We were talking and we got on the subject of childhood and he mentioned that when he was a kid he had a favorite white bear that he dragged around everywhere. He slept with it and watched TV with it and ate breakfast cereal with it while reading the back of the box.

All I could remember was that on the wall in my room where two big carved wooden indian heads that eyes stared down at my all night long. I remember asking my mother to leave the door open a bit to let the light in. However, the little bit of light coming in would make the sharp features on the face cast ominous shadows and look even more menacing.

I am fairly certain that at the time I would have happily traded the Indian heads for a soft white teddy bear. However, these days, I am not so sure.

... Enjoy!

Follow On Twitter
Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: