Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily Keemo. 12.19. Signs All Over The Place



Signs All Over The Place
Click To View Details

The Story

I look around this room and there are signs all over the place of the people who move about this house. There are hats and there are earphones and two watches and a phone and business cards and an empty water bottle and a box of tissues and a checkbook and handwritten notes in her handwriting and mine and there is a lamp that is on and lamp that is off and

there are signs of people everywhere and it is strange that I most often I find myself alone in here with these things and did I mention there are pictures on the walls of dead people who still hold a place in my heart and

there are signs of people everywhere and that is how I know I am home.

... Enjoy!


Follow On TwitterVisit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: