Friday, July 16, 2010

Daily Keemo. 7.16. 5 More Reminders That Creativity Is Not Linked To The Economy #2



5 More Reminders That Creativity Is Not Linked To The Economy #2
Click to view details

I almost feel that it isn't necessary to write a story for this one. I have this feeling that all of us, to different degree, all have our own ideas about money and the current state of it and heck you can't turn on the radio without hearing how people are or are not spending it or saving it or earning it or losing it and I swear that sometimes it appears that for most people, most of the time, it all boils down to it, eventually. I am not naive enough to say that it does not matter and I assure you this is not a commentary on what should or shouldn't be done with it but maybe it is simply a proposal to think about it and how it connects who you are and what you have. So, with that, here are 5 more reminders that creativity is not linked to the economy...Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

1 comment:

Dorothy Tunnell | Mixed Media Artist said...

I just began using blog catalog and I found your blog. I just wanted to say you have wonderful work. Very interesting.