Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daily Keemo. 7.15. I Will Take This Day



Will Take This Day
Click to view details

It is 3:00 PM in the afternoon and this painting is leaning up against the wall just to the right of the computer monitor and as I look at it, I am having trouble figuring out where to begin. I never write in the afternoon and I swear the words come out best when the rest of the world is asleep. While I feel the keys under my fingertips I imagine everyone driving in cars, at the movies, buying pants, getting coffee in large paper cups, standing in lines at stores with carts full of packaged tomorrow, in restaurants, at stoplights, in airports, on buses and on and on and on and all the while I sit here in this quiet house with the shades pulled open and the cool winter sunlight shines on my back and I try to remember what it is that I wanted to say about this painting but it doesn't seem to really matter now. The only thing that really matters is that it is 3:06 and I have these words and this painting and for right now all the other stuff has nothing to do with it....Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: