Friday, May 28, 2010

Daily Keemo. 5.28. Words Not Heard And The World Moves On Without You



Words Not Heard And The World Moves On Without You
Click to view details

I was standing next to the car
pumping gas and in the next
car over there was a couple having an argument
about something and
he yelled and then
she yelled and then
he yelled and
this went on and on and on and
I tried not to listen and I thought about
my flight that leaves early tomorrow morning and
how I bet one of them would be much happier than I am to
get on that flight
taking them a long way from here and
I don't want to go anywhere
and
the yelling continued and
they both just wanted to be heard
and
they never did pump their gas.

At least while I was there.

... Enjoy!



Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: