Friday, January 13, 2012

Featured Keemo. 1.12.12. It Is Easy When You Do Not Know That Your Days Are Finite #1

It Is Easy When You Do Not Know That Your Days Are Finite #1

Click to view more details

The Story
I was driving down the highway, in the middle of nowhere and I was thinking about everything that I shouldn't be wasting time thinking about. You know, the silly stuff that fights for your attention. What needs to be done, what isn't done yet, what should be done, who needs what, the car needs tires, the fridge needs food, the house needs heat, the kids needs a college education and all that stuff. I could go on and on and on but I know most of you know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, I am driving down the highway, thinking about these things and then traffic slows to a halt and there is a big line of us sitting on the highway and I stare to my right and into the field and there cows right up near the fence just staring at us all sitting in our cars, growing impatient for not moving and thinking all our silly things and they are calm and their movements are deliberate and I can't help but think that there is something to be learned here. The traffic starts to inch forward and I soon leave the cows behind and I leave all those silly stresses behind there with them and drive on to another day where all things seem possible. ... Enjoy!


Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: