Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Keemo. 7.14.11. For A Fine Job Of Helping

For A Fine Job Of Helping

Click to view more details

I do have to say that I have to come to appreciate small town life. When I was younger I always thought the city was the only place to be. Then there are times when I am travelling and I stop in some small town and go to some small diner and have a cup of coffee and I look out the window and daydream and the world slowly spins to a halt right in front of me and I get it.

This is a page from a 1959 pamphlet promoting a canoe race from Grayling (one small northern Michigan town) to Oscoda. (another small northern Michigan town) These are both small towns that I am familiar with in my travels through Michigan and I can picture the canoes and the people and the pace and it is the pace of many small towns throughout the world and I am going to pause a minute before I hit the final period on this sentence before I get back to my life in the city. 

... Enjoy!

   

Follow On Twitter
Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: