Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daily Keemo. 6.9.11. This Is Where I Hope To Begin Again

This Is Where I Hope To Begin Again

Click to view more details

The house is still mainly in boxes littered around the rooms and I type at a borrowed folding table and this is the first painting in weeks and it worked it's way out at 2:30 this morning, when I couldn't sleep, laying there thinking about these paints all boxed up and locked up and going nowhere and I was starting to feel like I was going nowhere and I was boxed up and I got my sleepy you know what out of bed and cleared a spot in the basement and laid out a few color and a blank piece of hard stock and went to work and when I awoke this morning this is what sat on the table and this is where I hope to begin again....Enjoy!

Follow On Twitter
Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: