Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daily Keemo. 3.15 In His Eyes And He Talked



In His Eyes And He Talked
Click To View Details

The Story

There words are nothing more than just that. Words. There is no music in the air tonight. Only the sound of these keystrokes on this paper and the dog scratching on the floor by my feet and papers rustling as she goes through a drawer looking for something. I am looking for something but it is not found in the drawer. I know because I have already looked in there.

There is still only the sound of these keys and nothing more.

I think of the man in the wheelchair who asked us to get the cup out of his wheel and he had to be cold going around the city in just a t-shirt. You could see the drink in his eyes as he talked to us. As I think of him I am certain that he has forgotten about me and the cup and the cold and the talk and it all.

...Enjoy!

Follow On Twitter
Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: