Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily Keemo. 1.28.11 Wrapped His Neck Like A hug

Wrapped His Neck Like A Hug

Click to view details

I ran into him out front of the store and
we talked out on the sidewalk and
it was cold because it is
always cold here at this time
of the year.

We made small talk like
people do when they don't see each other
very often anymore and
we were both agreeable and
smiled a lot more than usual.

He asked how my father was and
I realized it really had been a long time since we
caught up like this.

"I haven't seen him in 8 years and
it is best that way," I replied.
There was an awkward silence
he too realized it had been a really long
time and
we went on for only a minute longer and
he reached his hand out and I shook it and
as we walked away with our back to each other
I couldn't help but think that
his scarf wrapped his neck
like a hug.

... Enjoy!

Follow On Twitter
Visit KeemoGallery.com

No comments: