Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Keemo. 11.01. And All The Air Was Empty




And All The Air Was Empty
Click



I worked late last night. This happens more often than not and at those hours of the morning you don't need the vodka to help your mind wander because it will do it just fine on its own. Did I say that I worked late last night? At those hours there is a thin line between dream and daydream and the lines and the colors seem to work no matter how you shake it. It must have been close to three this morning and this painting was on the desk right before I tip toed up the stairs and slid into a cold bed and found her warm hand and in the morning I was still wearing socks. Did I mention that this happens more often than not?... Enjoy!
 

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: