Monday, November 26, 2007

It Takes Two To KEEMO

On Thanksgiving morning I had to run to the store to pick up a couple things I had forgotten for dinner. Everyone seemed to be in an upbeat happy mood. Lots of people smiling and nodding to each other. The lady a couple places in front of me in line, stopped and turned and wished everyone in line a Happy Thanksgiving. How nice was that? As Im standing there thinking, "that was really nice of her," I hear from behind me, "Please move. I want to put this on there" and I feel a nudge on my elbow. I turn around and there is a lady shoving some stuff on to the checkout lane. "Go right ahead," I say with a smile. She looks at squarely and says, "Just move." She wasnt in a good mood and she was sure going to let everyone else know it. So, I guess know Im letting you all know it, too. Either way, its always fun to turn someones negativity into something positive so here we go, a portrait of the snooty lady behind me in line...Enjoy!


Snooty Lady Behind Me In Line
(Click Picture)

No comments: